Tuesday 23 October 2012

October Musts!


1. Pumpkins! Who doesn't want to carve a pumpkin for Halloween, it's a must right? 2. Face paints! I've seen these relatively inexpensive on amazon.co.uk, and they're pretty damn good too! 3. Not for me, but perhaps scaring yourself to death by watching Paranormal Activity 4 is a good way to celebrate Halloween! After seeing more of my hands than the previous 3 movies... I will not be paying to see this... 4. Leaves. If you don't jump into a crunchy pile you haven't lived end of. 5. CANDY CORN! Okay so only for you American bloggers... but sweets for Halloween are a much needed purchase for all the kiddies, or yourself, depending on how desperate you get! 6. Winter warmers, chunky knit scarfs and bobble hats! Considering it's going to be less than 10 degrees celsius on Friday... THESE ARE NECESSARY!

I think October is one of my favourite months! Everything is orange and crunchy (or damp, if you also live in England...) but in all honesty, layers are my thing! I love nothing more than to wrap up in copious amounts of clothing, so much so that only my eyes are visible. I raided Primark the other day for jumpers and cardigans, win! But working in Next I'm seeing more and more of the pricier options that I don't think me or my bank can say no to!

What's your favourite month?
Are you a fan of Halloween!?

Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment