Thursday 13 September 2012

Barry M Nail Paint '134 Yellow'

My blog is fixed yay! Sorry for the delay on this post.

I'd been eyeing this colour up for a good month or so now, and despite the horrified reactions I got from people when I said I wanted it, I bought it anyway. Another addition to my growing Barry M collection! I love them so much I even drew them for my GCSE Art exam haha! The price is inexpensive at £2.99 and although it does chip, the coating is far stronger than other nail paints I've tried.


Close Up

Close Up

Nail Paint On My Nails
My Barry M Collection!

Once I'd applied it I was amazed. Suddenly it looked like my tan had upped at least 20%! The colour is pretty bright, but not too in your face. Admittedly it is more of a summer colour, but I have a weeks holiday in Portugal coming up so I will be wearing this gorgeous colour with absolutely no shame! The colour itself is definitely in my top 5 favourites, alongside all the pastel colours I have! Biiiiiig fan of those. I plan to continue to add to my collection untill I come across an even better brand!

Do you like Barry M Nail Paints?
What's your favourite colour?

Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment