Saturday 22 September 2012

All Things Jewellery

I was never one for wearing much jewellery however recently my collection increased and now I'm obsessed! Rings are my favourite, however I've only got small hands so I can't wear many :-( I've just put together this small post to show you my favourite bit and bobs to wear!

My favourite ring!


I bought this from Accessorize a few years ago now and it's still my absolute favourite ring! It was roughly £6.00. I love it mostly because of the intricate diamante leaf design!

Looking a tad rusty... oops

I bought this also from Accessorize about three months ago purely for my holiday (either that or I was so in love with it I found any pointless reason to buy it). Again it was £6, I find this quite pricey for a ring which being honest isn't great quality, but I love them, so I'm prepared to pay it! Again, a leaf design, however a more bronzed colour this time with pink gems. Gorgeous!

They're like golden pebbles, aw!
Surprise surprise... Accessorize! I think I'm a tad obsessed with that shop. This was also bought for my holiday to match the ring (colour wise) and I can't waaaaait to wear it! It's quite heavy and bold for me, but why not go for a change right!? It was on sale when I bought it at about £3.

I love the colours!

We recently got a new shop in the city where I live called Bijou Brigitte, I went in there for the first time the other day and it's safe to say I'll be going back very soon! I only had enough money at the time to buy these two bracelets unfortunately but I loved the colours and felt they had a sort of Moroccan look to them with the gold beads so purchased them both for £4.95!

I think I have a thing for this colour...

I bought this from Debenhams the other day as I start my new job at Next soon and wanted a watch! Originally I was going to buy a bronze coloured one with the same style from River Island for £25 but tried it on and because of my stupidly small wrists it didn't fit. When I found this I was unsure because of the gold colour but I tried it on and new I had to have it haha! It was £30, but conveniently it was 20% off that day so it ended up being £26! I had it fitted to my wrist size that minute for free actually at Debenhams and walked away wearing it.

The diamonds are clear... not black... silly flash

This necklace is very special to me, it belonged to my Grandpa's sister, Janet, and she gave it to him, who passed it on to me a few years ago. I've never really worn it as it's very delicate but just recently after being very ill for 5 years and sadly passing away two days ago I feel now is the right time to wear it.  

Do you have any pieces of jewellery that mean a lot to you?
Which is your favourite item of mine?

Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment