Monday 10 September 2012

Cherry Carmex Lip Balm, Bursting With Flavour!


This item should have been in my beauty kit months ago. It's just what I've been looking for! In the past I've
purchased the Bodyshop Cherry lip balm, however like many others I've tried, they've all left a gross coating on my lips which is most definitely not a good look! I've also tried the Next Gold Tin and the Little Blue Tin, but I've found them all a bit dull. They left a ridiculous amount of excess shine and had no flavour what so ever. Cherry is my absolute favourite flavour, so when I found cherry Carmex lip balm I fell in love with it! But the best part is that afterward your lips tingle with a sort of, mintyness!

Cherry Carmex Lip Balm

Cherry Carmex Lip Balm
Cherry Carmex Lip Balm On My Hand

Me Wearing Cherry Carmex Lip Balm

Although the pictures don't really do it justice, I cannot stress enough how much this lip balm has become a favourite product of mine. There are 5 main reasons for this! One; my lips seem to soak in the moisture how they should, still leaving a good amount visible. Two; the cherry flavour is to die for! Three; No cakey residue left on my lips at all. Four; it's SPF 15. Five; Less is more! You need so little of it each time you apply it, there's plenty left as the pot is filled to the brim. Fab fab fab.

Short review due the fact the product really does speak for itself, buy it from local drugstores and find out why I think it's so great! It's pretty inexpensive too at £2.55. I can't stop applying it, I have a holiday in the sun coming up and I can safely say due to the SPF 15 quality it will be my best friend out there!


Did you find this review useful?
Who owns this absolute beauty!?

Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment