Friday 7 September 2012

Company Magazine - October 2012


Fearne Cotton October 2012


The beautiful Fearne Cotton makes the front cover of Company magazine for the October 2012 issue, which I love, because I envy Fearne's look and feel she should get more recognition for it! She looks incredible to say the least here, and I feel she really represents the fashion and beauty industry well. Her statement spiked stilettos and fur coat reflects her bold and outgoing personality which we are all familiar with from her progressively growing career as a television and radio1 presenter. Her hair here is what I wake up every day wishing for, although I am brunette, I have considered getting a mid-length blonde wavy style instead! Her glossy shine is desired by all I'm sure.

However the main thing that strikes me about this image is her makeup. Never have I truly considered putting that shade of lipstick on a blonde, but it so works. The lips for me are the key part to every look, a well executed lip line and tint shade is très important! My eyes immediately went to the deep winter berry colour and I instantly thought 'I'm doing a blog post on this, today.' 




Her kooky look here is great, I love what she's wearing. Lace shirt, retro glasses and print shorts, I can't fault it. Like they say... if you've got it, flaunt it! And she certainly is in this shot. Currently expecting a child she couldn't be happier, which you can tell by the look on her face in all the publicity shots. Good for you Fearne! I think it's fair to say what a great life she has right now, and it's only getting better for her! I wish her all the best!

What are your thoughts on Fearne's baby news?
Would you wear such a statement outfit!?

Katie xo 






No comments:

Post a Comment