Monday 24 September 2012

Bath And Body Works

When I was younger I used to go to America every year to either travel around or see our friends in Chicago, and we discovered this amazing store called Bath And Body Works. As soon as you walk in you're overwhelmed with the smell of incredible products! I easily spent a good hour in there each time. My favourite product was the Winter Candy Apple scented shower gel/body lotion but annoyingly I've ran out and can't get anymore till I go back!

But thanks to my Dad and Stepmum, Amy, they recently bought me back a couple of products from their holiday travelling around Utah and Las Vegas. They bought me Sweet Pea Shower Gel and Body Lotion which I've already used endlessly. The scent is beautiful, I can't get enough of it! It may even top my love for Winter Candy Apple...

Left: Shower Gel    Right: Body Lotion

Swatch of the shower gel

Swatch of the body lotion

Not only does it smell nice at first, the smell lasts on your skin for hours which is an extra bonus! Next time I head across the pond I'll definitely have a good spending spree in Bath And Body Works! The shower gel is $11 and the body lotion is also $11. I believe you can actually buy these online and get them shipped.

Has anyone used these products themselves?
What's your favourite Bath And Bodyworks Scent?

www.bathandbodyworks.com

Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment