Friday 7 September 2012

Hello fellow bloggers!





Vogue, Company, Glamour, we're all familiar with these glossy paper back bibles that the majority of our feminine population refer to each and every day. There's not a morning in London, New York or Paris where you'll be walking through the city and not see one of these publications. I used to be a huge fan of 'Mizz' as a child, but my interests then evolved and lead me wanting to grab a copy of some of the more sophisticated magazines out there. From that day on I began to love anything fashion, beauty and lifestyle related! I previously wrote a blog about makeup, following my Theatrical and Media Makeup course at College, however I felt it was time to expand on the contents of my blog and visit areas of fashion also.

So expect plenty of product reviews, pictures and tutorials of looks I've assembled plus a ton of magazine articles and images of fashion/beauty icons making a statement that I couldn't help but LOVE. I hope you enjoy having a good old read of my posts! I'm open to comments, suggestions and any requests you may have.

You can find me on:
http://twitter.com/katyjanecollins
www.facebook.com/KatieJaneMakeup

Back soon!
Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment