Monday 10 September 2012

Nice Bubbly Baths

Who doesn't love a good bath right? I was running one this morning when my mum came across a few bath bits, which I got to use, win! I can easily say this was the nicest bath I think I've ever had...  Below are a few images of the things that went with my luxurious bath!

Flower Power Face Mask!

Ok so this was a little odd, I thought it would be a cream that you self applied, but when I opened it, it was literally a mask! I looked a little like the grudge with it on (as it's ghostly white with eye, nose and mouth holes... plus my long dark hair!) but I must admit it was quite relaxing. It was a Botanic Extract Lavender Facial Mask that you left on for 15 minutes, I did feel refreshed afterwards! I'm unaware of where it came from as it was a gift, however I can tell you it was made by Natural Products Ltd.


Pumice Stone

These things are great, I walk around a lot bare foot so this is really a life saver for hard skin! I used to own one on a plastic stick in the shape of a foot however it broke away easily, since I swapped to the actual stone I've found I get much better results! I bought mine from Superdrug.

Elvive Nutri-Gloss Conditioner

Elvive Nutri-Gloss Conditioner

I've had this pot for a good few months now and use it once a week for about 10-15 minutes on my hair, it leaves it looking so silky and glossy! I recommend it highly! As much as I love any normal conditioner I personally need to use a more intense one due to the length of my hair... it breaks so so easy! Any more than once a week would be too often I think, I use it just to give it that extra healthy boost. I picked mine up from Superdrug once again.

Refreshing Foot Soak Scented Soap Confetti

These beauties are soooo cute! They are mint scented, and you float them in your bath until they eventually dissolve! They smell great and leave your skin feeling super smooth. Plus the shape is beyond adorable! These are also made by Natural Products Ltd.

Lily Pad Bath Flower

This puzzled me at first as I though it was made of material, but once I put it in the water I realised it was just like the Refreshing Foot Soak Scented Soap Confetti, it dissolved! I left the bath a tad messy, but I can still smell the perfume scent from it on my skin. It floated for a good 20 minutes or so before it melted away! Too cute, I want another one! Also from Natural Products Ltd.

Here's a picture of them all floating!

Ooooh Bubbles

And finally, after my bath I applied a bit of this!

Burt's Bees Hand Cream

Burt's Bees Hand Cream

Burt's Bees Hand Cream

Burt's Bees Hand Cream

This is so small and compact, great for travelling or a day out! It's scent of almond milk is a little overwhelming at first but, like I say, less is more! You barely need any at all. It smells great and it leaves your hands feeling fab! You can purchase this in many places I imagine as it's such a popular brand (also a gift, so I'm not sure where exactly!).

Well that was my bath, I really do suggest you guys try out some more exotic, beautifully scented baths such as my one today. I'll be purchasing more bits like these and having another one!

Have you used any of these products?
What is your favourite?

Katie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment