Friday 14 September 2012

Animal Eyes

My boyfriend's magazine 'Cheerup' is holding a fashion photo shoot tomorrow and I am the makeup artist! So I've been having a mess around with ideas today. I'm still undecided whether or not to do this look (zebra on one girl, tiger on another, plus a leopard for the third model), it's between this and your good old smokey eye. Oddly though, I find I am better at the more complex looks in comparison to a smokey eye, which no one can understand including myself! But hey ho, we're all different right? 

Left: Tiger Eye      Right: Zebra Eye
Please excuse my face here, it looks horrendous, NOT a fan of the four Graftobian Foundation/Concealer Palettes that cost me over £100, grrrr.... The shiny parts on my face there are ironically the driest parts of my face usually. So I'm not entirely sure why this foundation is rated so highly when it provides extra grease, not a good look! The eyes are a tad smudged as I was in a rush however for a 15 minute job, I think these pass as okay! I will post pictures from the shoot tomorrow so you can see the final outcome!

What do you think of animal print eyes?
Would you dare to wear them out?!

Katie xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment